A beautiful, spacious one bedroom flat, located within an exclusive development of just 10 one and two bedroom flats, within the conversion of the Grade II listed, former Barclays Bank. The flats have been sympathetically renovated and are finished to a high standard throughout. Conveniently located for commuters, less than 10 minutes walk from Leicester train station, with trains to London taking just 60 minutes.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of Band D.
Available beginning of March 2022.
- Recently converted development
- Spacious living room
- Separate kitchen with appliances
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lift access to all floors
- Secure intercom access & CCTV
- Fantastic central location
Situated within an exclusive new development in the heart of the City Centre, this beautifully finished one bedroom flat offers the highest levels of both style and convenience.
Residing above the historic, Grade II listed, former Barclays Bank, the properties are within walking distance of the famous Leicester outdoor market and food hall, the popular Highcross shopping centre boasting a wide range of shops and restaurants, as well as the Cathedral, Guild Hall and New Walk museums, truly offering something for everyone.
Spread over four floors, each served by both a lift and well-proportioned staircase, the flats are easily accessible, as are the communal bike store facilities within the courtyard, accessed via the Every Street entrance. The development benefits from a secure entrance system, with CCTV offering security and peace of mind and the flats are all ready to connect to ‘ultra fast fibre broadband’ via the box already installed.
Every flat is tastefully decorated throughout in neutral tones, with plush grey carpets to the bedrooms and living areas and practical, yet attractive dark wood effect karndean flooring to the bathrooms and kitchen areas.
Within flat 4, located on the second floor, the accommodation briefly comprises:
•Access via a high-quality entrance door with spy hole and chrome flat number and door furniture
•A private double bedroom, with three uPVC double glazed windows
•A spacious living room benefitting from large, dual aspect windows, plush grey carpet and wall mounted, energy efficient electric heaters
•A separate kitchen, with practical karndean flooring, space for a small dining table and chairs and built in cupboard housing the large water tank (with useful storage space above). The kitchen is furnished with a range of white, high gloss wall and base units and comes with all the essential appliances, including a Bosch electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, a full-size dishwasher, a washer dryer and a Kenwood 50/50 fridge-freezer (a washing machine can be provided if required)
•Bathroom furnished with a contemporary white, three-piece bathroom suite, including a P- shaped bath with a thermostatic Briston bar shower overhead, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a closed coupled WC
There are just 10 flats within this beautiful development and early viewing is highly recommended.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £144 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £721
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme