A beautiful, spacious one bedroom flat, located within an exclusive development of just 10 one and two bedroom flats, within the conversion of the Grade II listed, former Barclays Bank. The flats have been sympathetically renovated and are finished to a high standard throughout. Conveniently located for commuters, less than 10 minutes walk from Leicester train station, with trains to London taking just 60 minutes.
The property is Band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of Band D.
- Brand New Development
- Just 5 Flats Remaining
- Well- proportioned Properties
- Living Kitchens with Appliances Included
- Spacious Bathrooms
- Tasteful Neutral Decor Throughout
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Secure Intercom Access & CCTV
- Secure Bike Storage Onsite
- Fantastic Central Location
Residing above the historic, Grade II listed, former Barclays Bank, these beautiful properties are ideally situated within walking distance of the Highcross shopping centre offering a wide range of shops and restaurants, the famous Leicester outdoor market and food hall, and close to attractions such as the Cathedral, Guild Hall and New Walk museums, as well as Leicester’s popular sporting venues.
Nestled within an exclusive new development in the heart of the City Centre, this beautifully finished one bedroom flat offers the highest levels of both style and convenience.
Spread over four floors, each served by both a lift and well-proportioned staircase, the flats are easily accessible, as are the communal bike store facilities within the courtyard, accessed via the Every Street entrance. The development benefits from a secure entrance system, with CCTV offering security and peace of mind and the flats are all ready to connect to ‘ultra-fast fibre broadband’ via the box already installed.
Although the property does not have onsite parking available, due to its central location, there is parking in nearby car parks on Dover St and long-term parking can be secured from £80 to £120 per month.
Every flat is tastefully decorated throughout in neutral tones, with plush grey carpets to the bedrooms and living areas and practical, yet attractive dark wood effect Karndean flooring to the bathrooms and kitchen areas.
Within flat 2, the accommodation briefly comprises:
•Access via a high-quality entrance door with spy hole and chrome flat number and door furniture
•Internal corridor leading to a spacious bathroom furnished with a contemporary white, three-piece bathroom suite, including a P- shaped bath with a thermostatic Briston bar shower overhead, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a closed coupled WC. There is also a wall mounted mirror above the wash hand basin
•A bright and airy double bedroom, with built in cupboard housing the generously sized water tank providing the hot water for the flat, benefiting from useful storage above. There is a uPVC door in the bedroom which leads out on to the light well, but this will be kept locked during the tenancy and just used if necessary, for maintenance access by the landlords
•A spacious living kitchen, plush grey carpet to the living area and practical Karndean flooring to the kitchen. The kitchen is furnished with a range of white, high gloss wall and base units and comes with all the essential appliances, including a Bosch electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, a full-size dishwasher and a Kenwood 50/50 fridge-freezer. There are dual aspect windows, flooding the room with light
There are just 10 flats within this beautiful development and early viewing is highly recommended and only 5 remaining
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £137 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £686
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme