Recently converted to a high standard, Wyndham Lodge accommodates nine luxury apartments which are surrounded by five acres of beautifully maintained parkland. This beautiful one bedroom, one bathroom apartment is situated on the ground floor, is offered unfurnished and is available from the end of August. The property has an EPC rating of C and is Council Tax Band B.
- Beautiful Development set in Parkland
- Spacious Living Room
- High Specification Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedroom with Recessed Storage Area
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Off Street Parking in Private Carpark
- Bespoke Timber Framed Double Glazed Windows
- A Rated Worcester Combi Boiler
- Engineered Oak Flooring Throughout
- Use of Communal Gardens
This high specification, one bedroom, one-bathroom apartment has a beautiful, contemporary kitchen that is fully equipped with a combination of high quality base units, wall cupboards and integrated appliances including an integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, ceramic hob, extractor and oven.
The accommodation compromises in brief:
* Spacious living rooms with large window overlooking the communal rear gardens
* Separate kitchen, furnished with high quality fitted wall and base units, with a full range of integrated appliances included
* Double bedroom, overlooking the parkland to the front of the property, benefitting from a recessed storage area that would make an excellent walk in wardrobe (also houses a built in cupboard containing the stop tap for the flat)
* Contemporary bathroom furnished with a white, three-piece bathroom suite including a double shower cubicle with thermostatic bar shower, wash hand basin and closed coupled WC
* The property benefits from bespoke timber framed double glazed windows and an A rated Worcester combination boiler (located in the kitchen)
* Engineered oak flooring throughout the property is both practical and attractive
* Walled communal gardens ae located to the rear, and the lodge is surrounded by a wealth of mature lawns, foliage and trees
* There is a communal patio area finished with Indian stone
* Communal bin store for residents
* There is a private carpark situated to the right-hand side of the development providing ample parking for residents
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £138 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £692
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme