A well presented, light and spacious one bedroom flat located within the heart of the sought after city suburb of Stoneygate, within walking distance from the fashionable Allandale Road shopping parade, offering a variety of boutiques, bars, restaurants, coffee shops and salons. This one bedroom apartment comes furnished with a fully fitted kitchen, providing an excellent living space, and benefits from a large, private garden to the rear.
The property is Council Tax B and EPC Rating C.
- One bedroom apartment
- Redecorated throughout
- Modern, fully fitted kitcen
- Light living area
- Large double bedroom
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Large rear garden
- Available now
Situated on the first floor, this one bedroom apartment has been tastefully redecorated throughout. It is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
* Contemporary, fully fitted kitchen with induction hob, integrated fridge and freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and storage
* Light living area overlooking the garden
* Large double bedroom benefitting from built in wardrobes
* Spacious bathroom with bath and overhead shower
* Private, large garden with tiled area, perfect for alfresco dining
* Double glazed throughout
* Gas central heating
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £167.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £836.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.