This charming, Victorian terraced property is conveniently located in the popular West End of Leicester, within walking distance of the City Centre and offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
Both the bedrooms are doubles and there are two reception rooms, with the benefit of a benefit from double glazing and gas central heating and low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax.
Available from Start of May.
The property will be redecorated throughout and new carpets.
Professionals only, no students, pets or smokers
- Mid Terraced Property in the popular West End
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed throughout
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room
* Rear Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with white goods, including gas hob, electric oven and washing machine
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property.
* First floor modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including separate bath and shower.
* Enclosed rear garden.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors: First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £690
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.