This charming, Victorian terraced property is conveniently located in the popular West End of Leicester, within walking distance of the City Centre and offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting.
Both the bedrooms are doubles and there are two reception rooms, with the benefit of a benefit from double glazing and gas central heating and low maintenance courtyard garden to the rear.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating D.
Available Middle of October.
Professionals only, no students, pets or smokers.
- Mid Terraced Property in the popular West End
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed throughout
A traditional two bedroom, Victorian terraced property, located in the popular West End of Leicester, walking distance to the Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre, as well as the ever popular Braunstone Gate and Narborough Road with their vast array of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property benefits from a modern gas central heating system and uPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room
* Rear Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with white goods, including gas hob, electric oven and washing machine
* First Double Bedroom to the front of the property
* Second Double Bedroom to the rear of the property.
* First floor modern Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including separate bath and shower.
* Enclosed rear garden.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £150.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £750.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.