A spacious one bedroom flat located on the top floor within this Victorian building. Conveniently positioned for access to Leicester City Centre, Universities and Train Station in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
The accommodation is unfurnished and consists of a good sized double bedroom, a spacious living room and kitchen with one bathroom, complete with a white suite, bath and a shower overhead.
EPC rating of D.
- Sole App Fee £175 +VAT (£210 including VAT). Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 including VAT)
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Living Room
- Refitted Bathroom
- Close to City Centre
- Available Mid April 2017
A spacious one bedroom flat located on the top floor within this Victorian building. Conveniently positioned for access to Leicester City Centre, Universities and Train Station in the sought after location of Stoneygate.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* One good sized double bedroom.
* Large spacious living area.
* Main bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece suite, including shower over bath.
* Available Mid April 2017
Unfortunately no pets, smokers or children allowed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (210 including VAT) fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £675
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.