This ground floor apartment has two bedrooms with two ensuites and an attractive open plan living kitchen.
A luxury redevelopment at Burnham House, set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. Each apartment has been tastefully designed to offer a high living standard.
The development is close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities, including the Allandale Road and Clarendon Park shopping areas.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating E.
Available mid December.
- Two Bedrooms & Two Ensuite Shower rooms
- Living Kitchen with White Goods
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
- Private Courtyard Garden
This ground floor apartment has two bedrooms with two ensuite shower rooms and a high quality open plan living kitchen. The imposing and attractive Burnham House has been sympathetically redeveloped in to 9 beautiful apartments, and is set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
Located on the ground floor, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance shared with the residents of apartments 6 and 9 on the first and second floors
* Two Double Bedrooms with built in storage cupboards
* Two Ensuite Shower rooms with modern white three piece suites
* Contemporary Living Kitchen with White Goods
* French doors opening on to a private, enclosed Courtyard Garden
* Allocated Parking
The property benefits from sealed unit double glazing and central heating.
Professionals only. No students, pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.