This ground floor apartment has two bedrooms with two ensuites and an attractive open plan living kitchen.
A luxury redevelopment at Burnham House, set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. Each apartment has been tastefully designed to offer a high living standard.
The development is close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities, including the Allandale Road and Clarendon Park shopping areas.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
- Two Bedrooms & Two Ensuite Shower rooms
- Living Kitchen with White Goods
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Available Now
This ground floor apartment has two bedrooms with two ensuite shower rooms and a high quality open plan living kitchen. The imposing and attractive Burnham House has been sympathetically redeveloped in to 9 beautiful apartments, and is set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
Located on the ground floor, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance shared with the residents of apartments 6 and 9 on the first and second floors
* Two Double Bedrooms with built in storage cupboards
* Two Ensuite Shower rooms with modern white three piece suites
* Contemporary Living Kitchen with White Goods
* French doors opening on to a private, enclosed Courtyard Garden
* Allocated Parking
The property benefits from sealed unit double glazing and central heating.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £895
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.