A first floor apartment which has two bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite and an open plan living kitchen. A luxury redevelopment at Burnham House, set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe Road and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
The property is EPC rating C and Council Tax Band D.
Available end of August to Professionals only.
- Two Bedrooms & One Bathroom & Ensuite
- Living Kitchen with White Goods
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
This first floor apartment is located in the attractive Burnham House, set on the corner of Ratcliffe and Elms Roads in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. The apartment has been neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall
* Two Double Bedrooms, both benefiting from built in wardrobes, with an en-suite in the master bedroom.
* An open plan Living Kitchen comprises of white gloss base units and drawers with stainless steel sink, electric four-ring hob with built-in oven underneath, stainless steel cooker hood and built in fridge freezer.
* Main bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece suite, including shower cubicle.
* 1 allocated parking space
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com. Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £213.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1067.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.