A first floor apartment which has two bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite and an open plan living kitchen. A luxury redevelopment at Burnham House, set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe Road and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
The property is EPC rating C and Council Tax Band D.
Available end of July.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- Two Bedrooms & One Bathroom & Ensuite
- Living Kitchen with White Goods
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
This first floor apartment is located in the attractive Burnham House, set on the corner of Ratcliffe and Elms Roads in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. The apartment has been neutrally decorated and finished to a high standard throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall
* Two Double Bedrooms, both benefiting from built in wardrobes, with an en-suite in the master bedroom.
* An open plan Living Kitchen comprises of white gloss base units and drawers with stainless steel sink, electric four-ring hob with built-in oven underneath, stainless steel cooker hood and built in fridge freezer.
* Main bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece suite, including shower cubicle.
* 1 allocated parking space
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com. Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.