A luxury redevelopment at Burnham House, set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate. Each apartment has been tastefully designed to offer a high living standard. The development is close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities, including the Allandale Road and Clarendon Park shopping areas.
The property is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating D.
Available end of August.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- Two Bedrooms & Two Ensuites
- Living Kitchen with White Goods included
- Allocated Parking
- Close to Leicester Train Station & Local Amenities
A first floor apartment having two bedrooms with two ensuites and an open plan living kitchen also benefiting from sealed unit double glazing and central heating. The imposing and attractive Burnham House has been sympathetically redeveloped in to 9 beautiful apartments, and is set on the corner of the prestigious Ratcliffe and Elms Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate.
Located on the first floor, the accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance shared with the residents of apartments 3 and 9.
* Two double bedrooms with built in storage cupboards
* Two ensuite shower rooms with modern white three piece suites
* Contemporary living kitchen with white goods
* Allocated Parking
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.