A well presented two bedroom terrace located in the heart of Clarendon Park, within walking distance from the fashionable Queens Road shopping parade, offering a variety of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and salons. The property has recently been renovated to a high standard throughout and briefly comprises of a spacious reception room, living room, brand new fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden.
The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
The property is Council Tax band A and is awaiting EPC.
- Two double bedrooms
- Reception room
- Living room
- Brand new fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Available now
A well presented and modernised two bedroom terrace in the heart of the ever popular Clarendon Park.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front reception room with brand new grey carpet, decorative fireplace and built in cupboard
* Large living area with wooden flooring and decorative fireplace
* Brand new, contemporary kitchen with ample storage, oven & hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine
* Two spacious double bedrooms
* 3 piece family bathroom with bath with overhead shower, WC and wash basin
* Attractive enclosed rear garden
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.