A superbly located, one bedroom, top floor apartment in a quiet residential development. Located in the desirable area of Stoneygate and within walking distance of the University of Leicester, the City Centre and the Train Station.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is band A for Council Tax with Leicester City Council.
Professionals Only, No Children, Smokers or Pets.
- Living Room with Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen/ Diner with Appliances included
- Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Contemporary Shower Room with modern white suite
- Electric Heating
- Communal Parking
- Use of Communal Gardens
- Professionals Only
- No Children, Smokers or Pets.
- Available Now
This conveniently located and well proportioned, second floor, one bedroom flat has recently been re-decorated throughout and is exceptionally well presented.
Situated in the desirable Stoneygate area, it is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with 2 useful storage cupboard and shelving
* Living Room with patio doors out to the private Balcony
* Fitted Kitchen with appliances including oven, hob and fridge with small freezer compartment
* Dining Area with shelves
* Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes (washing machine is housed within one of the wardrobes)
* Electric Heating
* Communal Parking
* Use of the attractive Communal Gardens
* Professionals Only, No Children, Smokers or Pets.
* Available Now
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £550
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.