A superbly located one bedroom top floor apartment located within the heart of the fashionable and highly regarded city suburb of Stoneygate. Within close proximity of Queens Road, Universities, Leicester Station and the City Centre. The property is accessed via the main London Road and is screened by mature trees providing an attractive leafy aspect and consists of a large open living kitchen, bathroom and bedroom as well as well-kept communal grounds and communal parking making the apartment an ideal purchase for both a first time buyer or investor.
- Living Room with Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen/ Diner with Appliances included
- Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Contemporary Shower Room with Modern White Suite
- Electric Heating
- Communal Parking
- Use of Communal Gardens
This conveniently located and well proportioned, second floor, one bedroom flat is well presented.
Situated in the desirable Stoneygate area, it is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance hall with 2 useful storage cupboards and shelving
* Living Area with patio doors out to the private Balcony
* Fitted Kitchen with appliances including oven, hob and fridge with small freezer compartment
* Dining Area with shelving
* Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes (washing machine is housed within one of the wardrobes)
* Communal parking
* Use of the attractive communal gardens
Quietly set back from the London Road with ample unallocated parking, communal gardens allowing open space for residents and a garage within a block.
Sold with share of the freehold
Lease: 125 years from 1983
Service Charge: £180 per quarter
Ground Rent: £1 per annum
Leaving the Leicester City Centre take the A6 London Road sign posted to Oadby. Oliver Court can be found on the left hand side as indicated by the Agent’s For Sale board.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com