**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE***NO SUMMER RENT* *£100 PPPW IF RESERVED BY END OF AUGUST*
Modern student apartment located in the City Centre, just a 2 min walk to DMU & 15 mins to UoL. All bedrooms are doubles & benefit from en-suite shower rooms. Apartments all fully furnished. Free Internet + generous £350 energy allowance included per tenant.
* £100 PPPW
* 4 Bedroom Apartments available
* All Bedrooms with Ensuite Shower rooms
* Each Apartment with White Goods Provided
- All Bedrooms with Ensuite Shower room
- Apartments Fully Furnished
- White Goods Provided
- £350 Energy Allowance included per tenant
- CCTV onsite & Locks on Bedroom Doors
- £120 PPPW
This modern student apartment is conveniently located in the City Centre, just a 5 min walk to DMU & 15 mins to UoL. All bedrooms are doubles & benefit from en-suite shower rooms. Apartments all fully furnished. Free Internet + £350 energy allowance included per tenant.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Communal entrance hall with storage cupboard
*Shared Living Kitchen, fully furnished with sofas, coffee table and flat screen TV to the Living Area in addition to a fully fitted
*Kitchen with fridge freezer, integrated oven & hob with extractor hood overhead and washer dryer
* Double Bedrooms each furnished with double beds, wardrobes, desks & chairs and drawers
*All bedrooms with Ensuite Shower Rooms
Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £400 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1000.00
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme