***FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE WITH SEPTEMBER MOVE IN & 12 MONTH TENANCY***
Designed by award winning architects Marsh Grochowski, Phoenix Square is a unique development of 63 apartments that are environmentally sustainable, thereby reducing running costs.
This fourth floor apartment offers a light and spacious open plan living kitchen area with an east facing balcony, high specification fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom and two double bedrooms.
A unique development offering independent Arts Cinema with café. Located within the heart of the cultural quarter and just a short walk to the Curve Theatre, restaurants, bars and Highcross Shopping Centre.
The property is Council Tax Band C, awaiting EPC rating.
Professionals only. No pets, students or smokers.
- Fourth Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen
- East Facing Balcony
- One Allocated Parking Space
- High Specification Finish
- Secure Video Entry System
- Sustainable, Energy Efficient Design
- Underground Bike Store
- Convenient City Centre Location
Located in the cultural heart of Leicester City Centre, this attractive, two double bedroom apartment is ideally situated for convenient access to a wide range of the City’s best shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the independent Phoenix cinema.
It is also located only a short walk from Leicester train station making it ideal for commuters.
Internally the apartment is finished to a high standard throughout with high quality integrated kitchen appliances, a small balcony providing highly desirable outdoor space and benefits from secure underground carparking for one vehicle.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to the building via secure front door to the communal lobby (only accessible via fob or key code) through the Burton Street entrance
* Entrance Hall with practical wooden flooring, wall mounted security intercom system and airing cupboard which houses a washing machine, the energy efficient heating and hot water system and useful additional storage space. There is also a hallway chair and table
* Spacious Living Kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units and a full range of integrated appliances including fridge freezer, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob, dishwasher, integrated microwave and stainless-steel extractor hood. The living room is furnished with an L- shaped sofa, TV stand, bookcase and side table
* From the living kitchen area there is access out on to the compact East facing balcony
* Spacious Double Bedroom furnished with a double bed with brand new mattress, desk & chair, chest of drawers, hanging rail, bedroom chair, bedside table and small shelving unit
* L- shaped Master Bedroom benefitting from generous built in wardrobes, furnished with a double bed and mattress, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, 2 small shelving units, a bookcase and a further storage unit
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white 3-piece bathroom suite including white bath with a thermostatic bar shower overhead, chrome heated towel rail and small bathroom cabinet
The apartment also benefits from one allocated underground parking space (no 21) in the secure carpark and underground bike store.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £196 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £980
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme