A spacious one bedroom apartment in the prestigious Stonesby House development set just minutes walk from the leafy Georgian promenade New Walk and close to Leicester University and the Train Station. This luxury property offers a spacious living kitchen with built in appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with three piece bathroom suite. EPC rating D.
Professionals only, sorry no pets.
Available late March 2017.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT)
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Spacious Living Kitchen with Appliances
- Convenient City Centre Location
- Working Professionals Only
- Available late March 2017
This ground floor, one bedroom apartment is conveniently located in the beautiful Stonesby House conversion on Princess Road East in the heart of the City Centre, walking distance to the Train Station, Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the University of Leicester.
The original house has been sympathetically developed and the apartment is finished to a high specification throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Living Kitchen with Gorenje integrated appliances and wiring for Sky plus/ Freeview in the living room
* Utility Cupboard with Hotpoint washer/ dryer
* Contemporary Bathroom with white Vitra sanitary ware including bath with shower overhead
* Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes with mirrored doors
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £695
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.