Three bedroom semi detached property in the popular area of Oadby. Offering excellent access to the City Centre and surrounding areas via the A6 and within close proximity to excellent schooling and a range of amenities.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
There is off- road parking on the driveway and a rear garden with lawn and brand new shed for storage.
Council Tax band C.
Available from the 28th of April 2017
- Well Presented Throughout
- Separate Living Room & Dining Room
- Family Bathroom & Groundfloor Cloakroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven and Hob
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Rear Garden with Shed
- Professionals Only
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 in VAT)
This well proportioned three bedroom semi detached property is located in the popular area of Oadby.
Oadby is well known for its popular primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway with off-road parking for one vehicle
* Entrance Porch leading to Hallway
* Ground floor WC
* Spacious Lounge to the front of the property with double doors leading through to the Dining Room
* Well proportioned Dining Room with patio doors out to the garden
* Attractive, modern galley style kitchen with a range of wall and base units and an integrated oven and hob
* Family Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath with electric shower overhead
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and cupboard housing the Worcester combi boiler
* Second spacious Double Bedroom to the front of the property
* Third small Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Boarded Loft with ladder access for storage (of lightweight items only)
* Lawned garden to the rear with as brand new shed
*** Please note, there are currently building works going on next to the property, due for completion in September therefore the rent has been reduced accordingly for the period of 6 months, When the fixed term ends the rent for the property will revert to market value for the new tenancy ***
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £650
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.