**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
A well presented two bedroom terrace in the heart of Clarendon Park. The property is within walking distance of the Queens Road shops and restaurants and provides easy access to Leicester City Centre and Train Station.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden with lawn with established plants and shrubs.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating E
Available Mid April.
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Extended Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This attractive, well presented two bedroom terrace is located within walking distance to Queens Road shops and restaurants and easy access to Leicester City Centre and Train Station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with wooden flooring, decorative fireplace and built in cupboard housing the meters
* Second Reception Room to the rear of the property with fireplace
* Attractive Fitted Kitchen with a range of base units and drawers and useful shelves as well as an oven & hob
* Two Double Bedrooms, both with the original, decorative cast iron fireplaces
* Bathroom with three piece bathroom suite including bath with electric shower overhead
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and shed for useful storage
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £173.00. (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.