A well presented two bedroom terrace in the heart of Clarendon Park. The property is within walking distance of the Queens Road shops and restaurants and provides easy access to Leicester City Centre and Train Station.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden with lawn with established plants and shrubs.
The property is band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available from the 21st of August 2017
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Extended Kitchen With Built In Oven And Hob
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Professionals Only
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT)
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
This attractive, well presented two bedroom terrace is located within walking distance to Queens Road shops and restaurants and easy access to Leicester City Centre and Train Station.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with wooden flooring, decorative fireplace and built in cupboard housing the meters
* Second Reception Room to the rear of the property with fireplace
* Attractive Fitted Kitchen with a range of base units and drawers and useful shelves as well as an oven & hob
* Two Double Bedrooms, both with the original, decorative cast iron fireplaces
* Bathroom with three piece bathroom suite including bath with electric shower overhead
* Enclosed Rear Garden with lawn and shed for useful storage
The property is available From the 21st of August 2017
Sorry, this property is suitable for professionals and families only.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£50 + VAT (£60 including VAT) for a second applicant.
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £50 + VAT (£60 including VAT)
Deposit Required £750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.