A beautifully presented three bedroom, semi – detached property benefitting from having double glazing and GCH with off road parking and a rear garden. The property is neutrally decorated and well presented throughout.
The property is located in the conveniently situated Thorpe Astley with excellent access routes to the City Centre and Fosse Park/ M1/ M69.
The property is rated band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of C.
Available 4th May 2018.
- Sole App Fee £210 inc VAT (£175 + VAT) Additional App £90 inc VAT (£75 + VAT)
- Large Living Room
- Kitchen/Diner with White Goods
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- EPC rating of C
- Council Tax Band B
- Available 4th May 2018
This property is well presented and neutrally decorated throughout and would make an excellent family home, but would also be perfect for professionals due to it’s location in the popular Thorpe Astley area close to the M1/ M69 motorway links and a short commute in to Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via an entrance hallway with a Ground Floor WC
* A spacious Lounge to the front of the property
* A large Kitchen/ Diner with fitted kitchen and white goods.
* Spacious master Bedroom with built in wardrobe located to the front of the property
* Family Bathroom with bath and shower attachment
* Two further single bedrooms located at the rear of the property over looking the garden
* Garage at the end of private driveway
* Spacious rear garden
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.