**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
A third floor spacious two bedroom apartment situated in the exclusive and highly sought after development of Freemens Meadow, within walking distance of Leicester Royal Infirmary, De Montfort University and the City Centre.
The property benefits from secure allocated parking and a private terrace leading off the spacious lounge diner.
The property is EPC rating of B and is Council Tax Band D.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En- suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Terrace off Living Room
- Close to City Centre & Motorway Network
Located in the ever popular Freemens Meadow complex, this well proportioned, third floor apartment in neutrally decorated throughout.
The location is close to DMU and the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction for commuting, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with intercom system for visitor access
* Spacious Lounge Diner with wooden flooring
* Private Decked Terrace accessed via sliding door from the living room
* Separate Kitchen with integrated appliances including washing machine, fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher and oven and hob
* Family bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath
* Double Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and double bed
* Double Bedroom
* En- suite Shower Room
* One Allocated Parking Space in the secure underground car park
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com. Marketing images and floor plans are indicative only, showing typical layouts and finishes. Specific internal inspection via a scheduled viewing with the agent is advised.
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £219.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1096.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.