This third floor well presented two bedroom apartment in the popular Freemens Road development in the West End, offers contemporary living and an excellent location.
Close to DMU, the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting, this property would make an excellent home.
The property is offered part- furnished and integrated kitchen appliances are provided.
Available from the 21st of August 2017.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is Band D for Council Tax.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En- suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Terrace off Living Room
- Close to City Centre & Motorway Network
- Available From 21st of August 2017
Located in the ever popular Freemens Meadow complex, this well proportioned, third floor apartment in neutrally decorated throughout.
The location is close to DMU and the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction for commuting, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Entrance Hall with intercom system for visitor access
* Spacious Lounge Diner with wooden flooring, furnished with sofas, dining table and chairs
* Private Decked Terrace accessed via sliding door from the living room
* Separate Kitchen with integrated appliances including washing machine, fridge freezer, slim line dishwasher and oven and hob
* Family bathroom furnished with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, including a bath
* Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Double Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* En- suite Shower Room
* One Allocated Parking Space in the secure underground car park
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £1313
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.