A spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment positioned in a converted Victorian coach house on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in Stoneygate. Offering three double bedrooms and two bathrooms with a large open plan living kitchen and private entrance.
Located in the heart of desirable Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, commuting links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment has an EPC rating of D and is Council Tax band B
Viewing is highly recommended and available now.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Bath with Shower Overhead
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- Double glazed with Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Private Entrance
- Off street Parking
A three bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment that is located in the heart of Stonegates prestigious Ratcliffe Road. Within easy reaching distance of Leicester Train Station and Local Amenities.
This attractive property offers modern decor and home comforts whilst retaining many of the period features of the original coach house that have been sympathetically restored and is located within tranquil grounds with off road parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Kitchen Diner with white modern kitchen units, offering extensive cupboard space with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, extractor hood and dishwasher.
* Large living area
* Third double bedroom leading off the living room
* Inner hall with ample space and coat hooks
* Family Bathroom furnished with a white three piece suite including bath with shower overhead
* Second double bedroom with Jack and Jill style access to the family bathroom
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite shower room furnished with a three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,200
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.