A very well presented three storey end town house in the Stoneygate area of Leicester, located close to local amenities, Leicester University, Leicester Royal Infirmary and also to the City Centre.
The property offers flexible living, with either four bedrooms or three bedrooms and a study and is neutrally decorated throughout.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Ban D for Council Tax.
Available end of May 2018
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bedrooms and Study
- Family Bathroom + 1 En Suite Additional ground floor WC
- Single Garage (Middle Garage at Rear of Property) + Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- White Goods Included
- Available from 29th May 2018
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT Additional App £75pp (+VAT)
Situated within excellent school catchment areas and close to a wide range of local amenities, this property is also perfectly located for Leicester City Centre, the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Study/ Bedroom 1 to ground floor, off entrance hallway
Ground floor WC with modern white suite
Large Kitchen Diner with appliances and French doors to the garden
Spacious Lounge to the first floor with TV and internet points (so wifi reaches all floors)
Second Bedroom to the rear of the property
Master Bedroom with built in storage cupboard
Ensuite shower room
Fourth bedroom to rear of the property
Family Bathroom with white three piece suite including bath
Rear garden with lawn
Garage (middle garage of the 3 located to the rear of the property)
The property is fully double glazed, benefits from gas central heating and there are useful storage cupboards on each floor.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,050
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.