A well presented three bedroom terrace in the popular Clarendon Park. The property is within walking distance of the Queens Road shops and restaurants and provides easy access to Leicester City Centre and Train Station.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear yard.
The property is band B for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available now.
Unfortunately, due to article 4 direction, the property does not accept more than two sharers.
- Offered Unfurnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Professionals Only
- Unfortunately No pets or Smokers
A well-presented three bedroomed end-terraced property in the ever popular Clarendon Park with excellent access to the City Centre, Hospital and a range of local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room is ideal for use as a dining room.
* Large Second Reception Room with additional shelving for storage.
* Fitted kitchen with an extensive range of base units and drawers as well as an oven & hob, extractor, washing machine and fridge freezer.
* The Master Bedroom is a large double decorated with a feature wall.
* Bedroom two is another large double located to the front of the property with neutral biscuit coloured carpets.
* Bedroom three is a another Double with integrated storage cupboard.
* Family bathroom with three piece bathroom suite including bath with shower overhead.
* Enclosed Rear Garden with paving.
Professionals Only Unfortunately No pets or Smokers
The property is available from the End of July 2018.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £850
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.