An attractive, spacious, modern, four bedroom detached family home located off the Uppingham Road close to Thurnby offering excellent links to the City Centre, local shops, popular schools, the General hospital and within easy reach of the beautiful Leicestershire countryside. Accommodation includes three reception rooms, spacious breakfast/kitchen, four double bedrooms – two with ensuites, family bathroom, enclosed garden, double garage and off-road parking.
EPC rating of C, Council Tax band F.
Available November 2018
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms, including 2 En-suites
- Three Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Professionals only
- Available November 2018
An attractive and spacious four bedroom, modern, detached family home located off the popular and convenient Uppingham Road offering excellent links to the City Centre and a range of amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious Entrance Hall
* Ground floor Study
* Dining Room/ Second Reception Room
* Large Lounge with French doors on to the garden
* Spacious Breakfast Kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and large range oven and hob
* Utility Room with cupboards for storage and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer
* Ground floor WC
* Generous Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
* Second Double Bedroom with En- suite Shower Room
* Two Further Double Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom with modern white suite including bath with shower overhead
* Double Garage
* Enclosed rear Garden
* Off road parking for 2 vehicles
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating, ensuring a C rating for Energy Efficiency.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £1425.00
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.