A very spacious two bedroom apartment in a highly convenient location in the City Centre providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Hospitals, Universities and Highcross Shopping Centre.
The flat benefits from gas central heating and part double glazing.
The property is Council Tax band B and EPC rating E.
Available mid June 2021.
- Convenient central location
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Spacious living kitchen
- Gas central heating
A spacious two bedroom apartment in a highly convenient location in the City Centre providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Hospitals, Universities and Highcross Shopping Centre. The flat benefits from gas central heating via a combi boiler and part uPVC double glazed windows to the rear of the property.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance from the street, with stairs leading to the flat located on the third/top floor
* Entrance hall with large storage cupboard, laminate flooring and intercom
* Large master bedroom
* Ensuite to master bedroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle, hand basin and WC
* Second double Bedroom
* Open plan living kitchen
* Family bathroom furnished with white four piece bathroom suite including corner bath, hand basin, bidet and WC
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £160.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £801.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.