A very spacious two bedroom apartment in a highly convenient location in the City Centre providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Hospitals, Universities and Highcross Shopping Centre.
The flat benefits from gas central heating and part sealed unit double glazing.
The property is Council Tax band B and has an EPC rating of E.
Offered unfurnished and available from the end of October.
- Convenient City Centre Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- One Bathroom, One En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Spacious Living Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Part uPVC Double Glazed
- Sole App Fee £175 plus VAT (£210 inc VAT)
- Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
A spacious two bedroom apartment in a highly convenient location in the City Centre providing easy access to all local amenities including the Train Station, Hospitals, Universities and Highcross Shopping Centre.
The flat benefits from gas central heating via a combi boiler (installed within the last 18 months) and part uPVC double glazed windows (to the rear of the property).
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Communal entrance from the street, with stairs leading to the flat located on the third/ top floor
* Entrance Hall with large storage cupboard (housing the boiler) laminate flooring and intercom
* Large Master Bedroom
* Ensuite to Master Bedroom furnished with a white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle, hand basin and WC
* Second Double Bedroom
* Open Plan Living Kitchen, with some appliances including oven/hob/extractor hood and built in under counter fridge (space for tenant’s own washing machine)
* Family Bathroom furnished with white four piece bathroom suite including corner bath, hand basin, bidet and WC
* Available End of October
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1012.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.