Set in the popular area of Knighton, close to main transport links to the M1 and an abundance of local amenities, this beautifully presented 6 bedroom, bay fronted detached property, complete with loft conversion, would make an ideal family home. The property offers generous living accommodation, is offered part- furnished and is decorated to a high standard throughout so viewing is highly recommended.
The property is available from the 11th of July 2016.
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms, inc 2 Ensuite
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with Appliances inc Dishwasher
- Utility Room with Washer/ Dryer
- Part Furnished inc all Curtains
- Electric Gates to Front
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Established Rear Garden
Access to this property is via electric gates to a large paved driveway offering ample off street parking for multiple cars and there is a private, attractive rear garden with a patio area, lawn and decked area on which is located a summerhouse for additional storage. The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Enclosed Porch leading to a bright and airy Reception Hallway
* Dining Room with bay window and gas fire
* Rear Reception Room with doors leading out on to the garden
* Large Kitchen Diner furnished with dining table and chairs and white goods
* Garage with built in cupboards for storage
* Ground Floor WC
* Utility Room with washer/ dryer and built in shelving
* Master Bedroom with Ensuite, furnished with double bed and built in wardrobes
* Bedroom 2 furnished with built in wardrobes and beds
* Bedroom 3 furnished with built in wardrobes and desk
* Bedroom 4 furnished with wardrobes and dressing table
* Bedroom 5 furnished with wardrobes and a hand basin
* Family Bathroom with white suite inc corner bath
* Additional WC
* Bedroom 6, loft conversion to second floor with en-suite shower room
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £1850
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.