On offer is this spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in the popular south Leicestershire village of Great Glen. Boasting spacious living accommodation, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, the main bedroom with fitted storage, conservatory, family bathroom, private rear garden and off road parking leading to a garage. EPC rating of D, offered with no upward chain.
- Spacious Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Newly Refitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Spacious Living Room With Large Bay Windows
- Master Bedroom With Built In Storage
- Further Single Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout
- Rear Conservatory With Doors To A Private, Enclosed Garden
- Off Street Parking
Situated in the popular village of Great Glen this spacious, semi-detached bungalow is neutrally decorated throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, including the Royal Oak Pub and an array of eateries and shops. It is also a short walk away from a main bus routes to the City Centre.
The property is fully double glazed and also benefits from gas central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Well-proportioned Living Room which is neutrally decorated throughout and an electric fire place.
* A newly fitted Kitchen with Charcoal grey tile effect vinyl flooring, including a Black ceramic touch control 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel and clear glass electric under oven.
* 2 Bedrooms, with built in wardrobe to the Master Bedroom.
* Fully tiled Shower room
* Rear Conservatory / Garden Room with Doors To A Private, Enclosed Garden
* Driveway providing off road parking for at 1 vehicles with garage at the end.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Taking the A6 Harborough Road south east continue to the Great Glen Roundabout continue and take a left turn on to Church Road continue through the village and turn left on to Stretton Road, take the right turn to Coverside Drive right turn on to Stackley Road, left on to Fieldway Crescent and left on to Pembury Close where the property can be found straight ahead and can be identified by the agents For Sale board.