One of the finest examples of New York style loft apartment living in the centre of Leicester. This penthouse apartment is located in highly sought after and acclaimed Pick Building, situated by the leafy New Walk and providing excellent access to the professional quarters of the city and train station. Offering a large and bright open plan living room, spacious mezzanine kitchen with fitted appliances and dining space, two double bedrooms, bathroom and large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space. The apartment also benefits from a private balcony, perfect for al fresco dining.
The apartment comes with secure private parking and additional storage space. The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band D for Council Tax. Available from mid-July.
- Desirable Location in the heart of Leicester City Centre
- Spacious Mezzanine Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite Including Electric Shower.
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space
- Available Start of April
This beautifully presented, modern, Penthouse apartment is conveniently located in the heart of the City Centre, just a few minutes walk from Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, providing easy access to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the Curve Theatre and Train Station, making it an ideal spot for commuters.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access in to a secure communal entrance
* Large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space
* Large lounge with uPVC double glazed windows, wood plank flooring, and high level ceiling consisting of exposed timber with wooden beams
* Private balcony
* Spacious mezzanine kitchen with appliances consisting of built in double oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and separate fridge and freezer.
* Double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, original wooden flooring, radiator and numerous electric sockets
* A further double bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows, original wood flooring, radiator and numerous electric sockets
* Bathroom furnished with a white bathroom suite comprising electric shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com.
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £298.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1494.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.