One of the finest examples of New York style loft apartment living in Leicester. This penthouse apartment is located in acclaimed Pick Building on Wellington Street. Offering a large and bright open plan living room with private terrace overlooking the Holy Cross Priory Church, spacious mezzanine kitchen with fitted appliances and dining space, two double bedrooms, bathroom and large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space. The apartment comes with secure private parking and additional storage space. The property has an EPC rating of C and is Band D for Council Tax. Available from the 6th of April 2018.
- Desirable Location in the heart of Leicester City Centre
- Spacious Mezzanine Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite Including Electric Shower.
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space
- Available Start of April
This beautifully presented, modern, Penthouse apartment is conveniently located in the heart of the City Centre. Just a few minute walk from Leicester’s Cultural Quarter, providing easy access to a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the Curve Theatre and Train Station making it an ideal spot for commuters.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access in to a secure communal entrance.
* Large entrance hallway with the potential for a home office space.
* Large Lounge with uPVC double glazed windows, wood plank flooring, and high level ceiling stripped wooden planks with wooden beams.
* Private terrace overlooking the Holy Cross Priory Church.
* Spacious Mezzanine Kitchen with appliances consisting of built in oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
* Bedroom One, double bedroom with uPVC double glazed window, carpet flooring, electric storage heating, and numerous electric sockets
* A further double bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows, carpet flooring, electric storage heating, and numerous electric sockets
* Bathroom furnished with a white bathroom suite comprising electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C & extractor fan.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £1,642.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.