A deceptively spacious, first floor one bedroom apartment with use of communal gardens, in the desirable Stoneygate area of the City.
The property is located within walking distance of the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street shops and restaurants and is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction.
The property is Band B for Council Tax and EPC Band D and is available End of December
- Private Entrance
- Large Entrance Hallway
- Large Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes and Bay Window to Front
- Large Lounge
- Kitchen with Fitted Appliances
- Shower Room
- End of December
This light and spacious ground floor, one bedroom flat is well presented throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
Situated in the desirable Stoneygate area, it is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The property is a short walk from the popular Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many independent shops, bars and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Private Entrance in to the flat via a small, enclosed front garden
* Spacious Entrance Hall with understairs storage cupboard
* Well proportioned Double Bedroom benefitting from fitted wardrobes
* Further Double bedroom
* Large Lounge located to the front of the property
* Modern fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances included
* Shower Room furnished with white three piece bathroom suite including shower cubicle with electric shower
* Access to Communal Rear Garden (shared with the residents of 43 Guilford Road, the ground floor flat)
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
Guarantors (required for all student and housing benefit applicants): First is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £695
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.