This very attractive two bedroom terraced property is offered on an unfurnished basis and is attractively finished and well-presented throughout.
Conveniently located for transport links to the City Centre and for commuting to the M1/ M69 motorway junction, the property is in a popular area of Clarendon Park.
There is on street parking available and an enclosed rear garden.
The property is band A for Council Tax and has an EPC rating of D.
The property is available from the 14th of July 2017.
- * Two double bedrooms
- * Fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- * Double glazed windows and brand new central heating system
- * Easy maintenance rear garden
- * Sole App Fee £175.00 + VAT (£210 including VAT) Additional App £75pp (+VAT) £90 including VAT)
- * Available 14th of July
- *EPC rating of D and Council Tax banding of A
This attractive terraced property in the popular Clarendon Park area, is located on main transport routes to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting. This two bedroom property is in immaculate condition and is available from the 14th of July 2017
The property briefly comprises of:
* Two double bedrooms
* Fitted kitchen with separate utility room
* Double glazed windows and brand new central heating system
* Easy maintenance rear garden
* Sole App Fee £175.00 + VAT (£210 including VAT) Additional App £75pp + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £800
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.