This luxurious third floor, two bedroom City Centre apartment is located in the heart of Leicester City Centre. Only minutes walk from the local bars and restaurants, Highcross shopping centre and Leicester Train Station.
The property benefits from a light and spacious open plan living kitchen area with an east facing balcony, high specification fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom, master double bedroom and single bedroom/ study.
The property is EPC rating B and council tax rating C.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Desirable city centre location
- Open plan living Kitchen
- with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms, one double & one single.
- Balcony accessible from living Kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Available Now
Located in the heart of Leicester City Centre, this attractive, two bed apartment is ideally situated for access to a wide range of the City’s best shops, bars and restaurants, as well as the Showcase cinema. It is also located only a short walk from Leicester Train Station making it ideal for commuters.
Internally the apartment is finished to a high standard throughout with high quality integrated kitchen appliances.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access to the building via secure front door to the communal lobby (only accessible via fob or key code)
* Entrance Hall with practical wooden flooring, wall mounted security intercom system
* Spacious Living Kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, satin effect CDA oven with chrome and satin 2 ring gas hob, CDA dishwasher, microwave and stainless steel extractor hood.
* From the living kitchen area there is access out on to the balcony
* Contemporary Bathroom furnished with a white 3 piece bathroom suite including shower over bath.
* Airing Cupboard off the hall way with additional storage space.
* Double Bedroom
* A further single bedroom.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £750
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.