**VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE**
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached home with garage set within a sought after location. The property consists of a large lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garden and garage. Oadby is a popular village with a wealth of local amenities including the popular Parade with large supermarkets, a post office, a chemist as well as independent boutiques, restaurants and public houses.
The property is Council Tax band C and EPC rating C.
Available end of March.
Professionals only. No pets or smokers
- Three generous sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
- Rear Garden
- Breakfast Kitchen with Appliances
- Available Now
A three bedroom semi detached home benefitting from a single garage and enclosed rear garden located in the popular South Leicestershire town of Oadby.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
* Large Living room to the front of the property
* Spacious Kitchen / Diner
* Two Double Bedrooms
* One Single Bedroom
* Family Bathroom with white bathroom suite, including bath with shower overhead and fully tiled walls
* Off Road Parking & Single Garage
* Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with lawn and patio areas
*Rent includes once a year gardening.
Professionals only. No Pets or smokers
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £193.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £969.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.