Located in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate area this beautiful four bedroom, Victorian family home is exceptionally well presented offering one bathrooms, three reception rooms and a well established rear garden.
Situated within excellent school catchment areas and close to a wide range of local amenities, it is also perfectly located for the Train Station and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway junction. The property is EPC rating E & Council Tax D.
Available from Mid August.
- Beautifully decorated and carpeted throughout
- Four Large Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom with Freestanding Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances included
- Attractive Rear Garden
This spacious and well proportioned family home is beautifully decorated and carpeted throughout and is exceptionally well presented.
Situated in the desirable Stoneygate area, it is conveniently located for the City Centre, the LRI, the University of Leicester and for commuting to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large Front Reception Room with decorative feature fireplace and bay window
* Second Reception Room with decorative feature fireplace and doors out to the garden
* Dining Room with double doors leading to the Kitchen
* Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances (fridge, freezer, oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher) and patio doors out on to the garden
* Master Bedroom benefitting from a large built in wardrobe and bay window
* Spacious Second Bedroom, a good sized double, next to the master bedroom
* Extensive family Bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle
* Third double Bedroom situated to the rear of the property
* Fourth Bedroom, to the second floor with feature beams and Velux window
* Private, enclosed rear Garden with decorative patio, lawn area and established shrubs
* Cellar for storage or as a work room
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £1450
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.