A very spacious two bedroom flat located in the thriving village of Birstall in North Leicester.
The property benefits from an excellent, convenient location, close to many local amenities including Co-op supermarket, popular local pubs and a range of independent shops and restaurants.
The living accommodation is spread over 3 floors and there is a large private garden included.
The property is Band A for Council Tax has an EPC rating of E.
- Sole App Fee £175.00 + VAT (£210 inc VAT). Additional App Fee £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Breakfast Kitchen with Utility Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Private Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Available 1st July 2017
A very spacious flat located in the thriving village of Birstall in North Leicester, close to the A6 for commuting to Leicester and Loughborough, as well as the A46 for access to the M1/ M69 motorways.
The property is just short walk from a range of amenities including supermarkets, independent shops, pubs, schools play parks and the popular Watermead Country Park.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Large Kitchen/ Diner with breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob
* Utility Room off the kitchen providing useful storage space with plumbing for a washing machine
* First floor Lounge with UPVC patio doors leading out on to the balcony with steps down to the garden
* Bathroom with white three piece bathroom suite including bath with shower overhead
* Master Bedroom with two large built in storage cupboards, both with hanging rails
* Second Double Bedroom to the second floor with two built in storage cupboards, one with a hanging rail, as well as a UPVC door leading out to the garden
* Large enclosed rear garden with lawn and established shrubs to the borders.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating via a combi boiler.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £895
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.