A well located detached two bedroom property in the popular South Leicestershire town of Wigston. Located just minutes walk from all local amenities including supermarkets, shops and restaurants and on the main road in to Leicester, offering excellent transport links for commuting.
The property has recently been redecorated and had new carpets throughout and benefits from gas central heating.
Available from the 14th of November 2016.
- Conveniently Located Detached House
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Spacious Living Room with Private Rear Garden
- First Floor Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Sole Application Fee £175+ VAT
- Each Additional Application Fee £75+ VAT
This property is located in the popular town of Wigston, with it’s many shops, bars and restaurants. Wigston is located just 5 miles South of Leicester City Centre and Oadby, Glen Parva and Blaby are all close by.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Front Reception Room with bay window
* Rear Reception with store room/ pantry
* Compact, modern fitted Kitchen with integrated oven & hob
* Well proportioned Master Bedroom to the front of the property with bay window
* Second Double Bedroom
* First Floor Bathroom with bath with shower overhead
* Private Rear Garden with lawn
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £788
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.