A beautifully presented one bedroom semi detached mews house in the leafy suburb of Stoneygate, offering excellent access to both Leicester City Centre and Oadby Town as well as the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The property is fully double glazed and has modern electric heaters throughout.
This modern property is offered fully furnished with off road parking for one vehicle and a private courtyard garden behind secure gated entry.
The property is Council Tax Band A and EPC rating D.
- Stylish, neutral finish
- Fully furnished
- One double bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with twin sinks
- Modern kitchen with integrated Appliances
- Lounge to front of Property
- Off road parking and private courtyard garden
This delightful, one bedroom mew house is located in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is also ideally located for commuting, being situated on the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 1 vehicle in front of the property
* Entrance hall with practical wooden flooring and useful storage cupboard and coat hooks
* Lounge furnished with a brown leather sofa, coffee table and large TV unit
* Modern kitchen with integrated appliances provided including integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
* Double bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables
* Contemporary shower room with spacious shower, twin sinks and WC
* Private courtyard garden behind secure gated entry
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £155.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £778.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.