A recently completed and highly desirable one bedroom semi detached mews house in the leafy suburb of Stoneygate, offering excellent access to both Leicester City Centre and Oadby Town as well as the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The property is fully double glazed and has modern electric heaters throughout.
This modern property is offered fully furnished with off road parking for one vehicle and a private courtyard garden behind secure gated entry.
The property has an EPC rating of D and is Band A for Council Tax,
Available from end of June 2017
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- Stylish, Neutral Finish
- Fully Furnished
- One Double Bedroom
- Contemporary Bathroom with Twin Sinks
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Lounge to Front of Property
- Off Road Parking and Private Courtyard Garden
- Available End of June 2017
This delightful, new build, one bedroom mew house is located in the desirable Stoneygate area, close to the fashionable Allandale Road and Francis Street with their many shops, bars and restaurants.
The property is also ideally located for commuting, being situated on the main A6 for excellent transport links to the City Centre and train station, as well as close to the Ring Road for access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off street parking for 1 vehicle in front of the property
* Entrance hall with practical wooden flooring and useful storage cupboard and coat hooks
* Lounge furnished with a brown leather sofa, coffee table and large TV unit
* Modern Kitchen with integrated appliances provided including integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
* Double Bedroom furnished with a double bed, wardrobe and bedside tables
* Contemporary Shower Room with spacious shower, twin sinks and WC
* Private Courtyard Garden behind secure gated entry
The property benefits from UPVC double glaxing throughout.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £825
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.