This stunning duplex apartment boasts two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom / office, a family bathroom, a shower room and an open plan kitchen diner. The apartment is situated on London Road in the heart of Stoneygate within easily reach of Leicester City Centre and is close to a wide range of local amenities including the popular Allandale Road shops and restaurants.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is a Band A for Council Tax.
Available now, Sorry Professionals only.
- Two Double Bedrooms and Additional Study/ Bedroom
- Family Bathroom and Further Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking and Courtyard Garden
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Available Now
This beautiful apartment is located on London Road in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate. The apartment has been neutrally and tastefully designed and finished to a high standard throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances including Fridge Freezer, Oven and Hob, Washer Dryer and Dishwasher.
* Large Living Diner offer views out of the private courtyard.
* Double Bedroom located on the first floor of the apartment.
* A further Double Master Bedroom located on the top floor.
* Separate shower room
* Family Bathroom
* Off road parking to the front of the property.
* Offered fully furnished
* Available now
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,075
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.