This stunning duplex apartment boasts two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom / office, a family bathroom, a shower room and an open plan kitchen diner. The apartment is situated on London Road in the heart of Stoneygate within easily reach of Leicester City Centre and is close to a wide range of local amenities including the popular Allandale Road shops and restaurants.
The property has an EPC rating of B and is a Band A for Council Tax.
Available mid June.
Professionals only. No pets, students or smokers.
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and further shower room
- Open plan living kitchen
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Off road parking and courtyard garden
- Offered fully furnished
- Available mid June
This beautiful apartment is located on London Road in the heart of the ever popular Stoneygate. The apartment has been neutrally and tastefully designed and finished to a high standard throughout.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, oven and hob, washer dryer and dishwasher.
* Large living diner offering views out onto the private courtyard.
* Double bedroom located on the first floor of the apartment.
* A further double master bedroom located on the top floor.
* Separate shower room
* Family bathroom
* Off road parking to the front of the property.
* Offered fully furnished
* Available mid June
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £253.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1269.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.