A second floor, one bedroom flat, located within easy access of the M1/M69 Motorway network and Fosse Park Retail Park. Would make an excellent first home.
*The flat benefits from a spacious lounge, separate kitchen and Electric heating.
*EPC rating of F and Council Tax band A with Leicester City Council.
*Available at the start of August
- * One Bedroom
- * Spacious Kitchen
- * Large Living Room
- * Oven & Fridge Included
- * Electric Heating
- * Available at the start of August
- * Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210) Additional App £75pp +VAT
A second floor, one bedroom flat, located within easy access of the M1/M69 Motorway network and Fosse Park Retail Park. Would make an excellent first home for a young professional.
* Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210) Additional App £75pp +VAT (£900
* One Bedroom
* Spacious Kitchen
* Oven & Fridge Included
* Available at the start of August
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90)
Deposit Required £563
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.