A well located two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular south Leicestershire town of Wigston. Located just minutes walk from all local amenities including supermarkets, shops and restaurants. The property benefits from a large driveway with parking for multiple cars and to the rear of the property a private garden with 2 large sheds
The property has an EPC rating of E and Council Tax Band of B
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Reception Room
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Private Garden, 2 Large Sheds
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
- Available Now
A well located two bedroom semi-detached property in the popular south Leicestershire town of Wigston. Located just minutes walk from all local amenities including supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Kitchen furnished with a range of cream wall and base units
* Spacious Lounge/ Diner with TV aerial point
* Two Bedrooms
* Private Garden with 2 Large Sheds
* Off Road Parking for Multiple Cars
* Available Now
Disclaimer: To the rear of property is a construction site with new homes being developed.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £787.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.