This extremely well presented two bedroom house located in the popular Freemens Road development in the West End offers contemporary living and is undergoing redecoration throughout.
Close to DMU, the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting, this property would make an excellent home.
The property is offered unfurnished, but kitchen appliances are provided. Double glazed throughout.
The property has an EPC rating of C and is Council Tax band B.
Available beginning of September, professionals only.
- Two bedrooms, one double, one single
- One bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Open plan living kitchen
- Build in appliances
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
A two bedroom, two storey semi detached house in the popular Freemens Meadow development, that has been recently refurbished throughout to give a fresh, neutral feel.
The property benefits from gas central heating, is fully double glazed and has an energy efficiency rating of C.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A small pebbled front garden with a gated bin store
* Entrance hall with a ground floor WC
* Spacious living kitchen with appliances including a built in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
* A good sized double bedroom with built in storage, a freestanding wardrobe and juliet balcony
* A single bedroom with wardrobe
* A contemporary three piece bathroom with double shower and modern white WC and basin
* Allocated off Street Parking for 1 vehicle to the rear of the property
*Virtual Tour available* Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £190.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £951.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.