This extremely well presented two bedroom house in the popular Freemens Road development in the West End, offers contemporary living and has recently been redecorated throughout.
Close to DMU, the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 motorway junction for commuting, this property would make an excellent home.
The property is offered unfurnished, but kitchen appliances are provided.
Available 1st September 2017 and viewing is highly recommended, Professionals Only.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT), Additional App £75pp +VAT (£90 inc VAT).
- Two Bedrooms, One Double, One Single
- One Bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge Freezer & Washing Machine Included
- Allocated Parking for 1 Car
- Gas Central Heating & Fully Double Glazed
- Small Pebbled Front Garden
A two bedroom, two storey semi detached house in the popular Freemens Meadow development, that has been recently refurbished throughout to give a fresh, neutral feel.
The location is close to DMU and the LRI, walking distance to the City Centre and close to the M1/ M69 Motorway Junction for commuting, making this an ideal home for professionals.
The property benefits from gas central heating, is fully double glazed and has an energy efficiency rating of B, meaning your bills will be low.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* A small pebbled Front Garden with a gated bin store
* Entrance hall with a Ground floor WC
* Spacious Living Kitchen with Appliances including a Built In Oven and Hob, Integrated Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine
* A good Sized Double Bedroom with built in storage and a freestanding wardrobe
* A Single Bedroom with wardrobe
* A contemporary Bathroom with double shower and modern white WC and basin
* Allocated Off Street Parking for 1 vehicle to the rear of the property
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT
Deposit Required £800
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.