A spacious, recently refurbished ground floor flat in the popular Clarendon Park Area, close to the popular Queens Road with it’s many shops and bars and walking distance to both Universities and The Leicester Royal Infirmary. The accommodation comes fully furnished and consists of a good sized double bedroom, a spacious lounge diner, a modern fitted kitchen and a bathroom with a white suite including a bath with thermostatic shower overhead.
- Sole Application Fee £150 + VAT, Additional App £50+ VAT
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Double Bedroom with Bed, Chest of Drawers & Wardrobe
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Lounge Diner with Sofa & Dining Table with 2 Chairs
- Bathroom with White Suite including Bath with Thermostatic Shower Overhead
- Private Parking to the Rear
- Electic Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
Located in the desirable Clarendon Park Area, with it’s many shops and bars, this one bedroom, ground floor apartment offers generous living accommodation and benefits from private off street parking to the rear. The property has been recently refurbished throughout to a good standard and comes fully furnished, ready to move straight in.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Double Bedroom with Double Bed, Wardrobe& Chest of Drawers
* Lounge Diner furnished with a Sofa, Tub Chair, Coffee Table, Dining Table & 2 Dining Chairs
* Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob, Washer/ Dryer, Fridge & Freezer
* Bathroom with White Suite, including a Bath with Thermostatic Shower Overhead
The property has laminate and tiled floors throughout, electric heating and sealed unit double glazing.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £150 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£50 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £50 + VAT
Deposit Required £625
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.