Situated in the popular village of Glenfield within walking distance of local amenities, this ground floor, one bedroom property offers generous living accommodation and has been recently renovated and finished to a high standard.
The property benefits from double glazing, off road parking for one vehicle and a shared garden to the front of the property.
The property is Council Tax band A and has an EPC rating of E.
The property is available from Early September
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Ground Floor Flat
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Large Lounge with Bay Window
- Communal Garden with Lawn
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Built in Oven and Hob
This ground floor, one bedroom flat situated in the desirable Glenfield Village has been recently refurbished and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, the property is also on main bus routes to the City Centre and is also close to the A50 for commuting to the M1.
The property is double glazed and has electric heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Modern, compact kitchen area with a built in oven and hob
* Contemporary shower room furnished with a white three piece suite including shower, WC and wash hand basin
* Spacious double bedroom with bay window
* Large living area benefit with bay window
To the front is a shared communal garden with lawned area and shrubs.
There is one allocated parking space on the shared driveway.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 in total) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 in total) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 in total)
Deposit Required £690
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.