Situated in the popular village of Glenfield, within walking distance of local amenities, this first floor, one bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and offers spacious living accommodation.
The property benefits from a shared garden to the front, with lawn and shrubs and off street parking for one vehicle.
The property is available now.
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- First Floor Flat
- Shared Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Large Living Room
- Generous Bathroom with Bath & Shower Overhead
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Built in Oven and Hob
This first floor, one bedroom flat situated in the desirable Glenfield Village has been recently refurbished and finished to a high standard throughout. Within walking distance of local amenities, the property is also on main bus routes to the City Centre and is close to the A50 for commuting to the M1. The property is double glazed and has electric heating. The contemporary, fitted kitchen area comes with a built in oven and hob and ample storage cupboards. There is a large, modern bathroom with white suite, including a bath with shower overhead. The spacious living room is bright and airy, benefitting from 2 large windows. To the front is a shared communal garden with lawned area and shrubs.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £713
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.