A spacious two bedroom apartment positioned on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in Stoneygate. Offering two double bedrooms, two en-suites and a w/c, large open plan living kitchen and a private entrance.
Located in the heart of desirable Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, communication links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment has an EPC rating of E and is Council Tax band B with Leicester City Council.
The property is Available Now and viewing is highly recommended.
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Large Ensuite to Master Bedroom with Bath and Separate Double Shower
- Ensuite to Bedroom Two
- Great Private Decked Area
- Use of Communal Gardens
- Large Open Plan Living Area with Double glazed Windows and Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Secure Private Entrance
- Allocated Parking
- Available Now
A two bedroom, two en-suite apartment that is located in the heart of Stonegates prestigious Ratcliffe Road. Within easy reaching distance of Leicester Train Station and Local Amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises: of
*a Private Entrance
* Spacious L shaped kitchen diner, with wooden floor, extensive cupboard space and integrated appliances including large Baumatic fridge freezer, dishwasher, Hotpoint washer dryer and Indesit electric oven, plus a gas hob and extractor overhead
*A generous carpeted Living Room featuring double doors leading out to the private decked terrace
*Two spacious double bedrooms, both with en-suites and built in wardrobes
*The master en-suite contains a white 4 piece bathroom suite with a bath and a separate large shower cubicle
* Separate WC off the hallway for use by guests
The property benefits from sealed unit double glazing throughout, central heating and private, off street parking.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1,200
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.