A well presented three bedroom property benefitting from having double glazing and GCH with off road parking and a rear garden. The property has recently been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout and has also recently had a new contemporary kitchen fitted, complete with white goods.The property is located in the conveniently situated Thorpe Astley with excellent access routes to the City Centre and Fosse Park/ M1/ M69.
Available Mid January 2018.
- Sole App Fee £175 + VAT (£210 including VAT) Additional App £75pp (+VAT) (£90 including VAT)
- Recently been redecorated and Re- Carpeted Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En-suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Recently Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Available Mid January
This property has recently been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout and would make an excellent family home but would also be perfect for professionals due to it’s location in the popular Thorpe Astley area close to the M1/ M69 motorway links and a short commute in to Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via an entrance hallway with a convenient Ground Floor WC
* A spacious Lounge to the front of the property
* A Kitchen/ Diner with newly fitted kitchen and white goods included
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En- Suite shower room
* Family Bathroom with bath and shower attachment
* Two further Bedrooms to the rear of the property overlooking the garden
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 including VAt) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 including VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 including VAT)
Deposit Required £825
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.