A well presented three bedroom property benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating with off road parking and a rear garden. The property has recently had a new contemporary kitchen fitted, complete with white goods .The property is located in the conveniently situated Thorpe Astley with excellent access routes to the City Centre and Fosse Park/ M1/ M69.
.Council tax band B, awaiting EPC rating.
Available early March
- Well Presented Throughout
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En-suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Available Mid March
This well presented property is neutrally decorated throughout and would make an excellent family home but would also be perfect for professionals due to it’s location in the popular Thorpe Astley area close to the M1/ M69 motorway links and a short commute in to Leicester City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Access via an entrance hallway with a convenient ground floor WC
* A spacious lounge to the front of the property
* A kitchen diner with contemporary fitted kitchen and white goods included
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and En- Suite shower room
* Family bathroom with bath and shower attachment
* Two further bedrooms to the rear of the property overlooking the garden
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to the agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £173.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £865.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme