A spacious, two bedroom, ground floor apartment located on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in Stoneygate. Offering two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and large living room with separate breakfast kitchen.
Located in the heart of desirable Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, communication links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment has an EPC rating of E and is Council Tax band B with Leicester City Council.
The property is Available Now and viewing is highly recommended.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Breakfast Kitchen with Appliance's
- large separate Living room
- Off Road Parking for One Vehicle
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Use of Communal Gardens
- Available Now
Situated in a well appointed redevelopment at Ava House, set on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate, this ground floor apartment has been tastefully designed and benefits from the only private, enclosed garden within the development.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Internal Lobby with secure door entry code
* kitchen diner, with wooden floor, extensive cupboard space and integrated appliances
* Generous sized Living Room featuring bay fronted window looking out onto the private garden.
* Two Double Bedrooms with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and En-suite Bathroom
* Family Bathroom
* Off- street Parking for 1 Vehicle
Available Now, Working professionals only.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £825
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.