A spacious, two bedroom, ground floor apartment located on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in Stoneygate. Offering two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and large living room with separate breakfast kitchen.
Located in the heart of desirable Stoneygate, this property is close to excellent schools, communication links, the University and Hospitals.
The apartment is Council Tax Band C and EPC rating D.
Available from End of October
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Spacious Kitchen Diner with Appliances
- Large Living room
- Off Road Parking
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Use of Communal Gardens
Situated in a well appointed redevelopment at Ava House, set on the prestigious Ratcliffe Road in the much sought after location of Stoneygate, this ground floor apartment has been tastefully designed and benefits from the only private, enclosed garden within the development.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Internal Lobby with secure door entry code
* Kitchen Diner, with wooden floor, extensive cupboard space and integrated appliances
* Generous sized Living Room featuring bay fronted window looking out onto the private garden.
* Two Double Bedrooms with the master benefiting from built in wardrobes and En-suite Bathroom
* Family Bathroom
* Off-street parking
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit: £229.00(equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1148.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.