This highly desirable, high specification conversion scheme of 19 bespoke apartments on 6 floors is set in an iconic building conveniently located a short walk from Oadby Town Centre.
Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, one bathroom, one en-suite, a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances and one allocated parking space.
The apartment is Council Tax B and EPC rating C.
Available mid September.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers
- Secure site with electronic gated access
- Intercom entry to building
- Allocated parking space
- 2 Double Bedrooms with Built in wardrobes
- 2 Bathrooms
- High specification fully fitted Magnet kitchens and bathrooms
- Double glazed acoustic glass
This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is exceptionally well presented with wood flooring in the living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers an allocated parking space, intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
– Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and electric oven, granite worktop with integrated four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer
– Spacious Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and En-suite shower room
– Second Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with Briston bar shower off mains
– One allocated parking space
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted payments to agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
– Holding Deposit of £201.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
– Deposit: £1009.00
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant protection information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme