Situated in the popular village of Glenfield within walking distance of local amenities, this first floor, three bedroom property offers generous living accommodation with 3 double bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a large kitchen diner.
The property is fully double glazed throughout, is neutrally decorated and benefits from a private gated outdoor yard.
The flat is offered unfurnished, although the master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes.
The property is available now.
- First Floor Flat
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes
- Two further Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Additional Study/ Store room
- Private Gated Courtyard
- Allocated Parking for 1 Vehicle
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Built in Oven and Hob
This first floor, three bedroom flat situated in the desirable Glenfield Village in conveniently located wiIthin walking distance of local amenities, and also on main bus routes to the City Centre and close to the A50 for commuting to the M1.
The property is double glazed and has electric heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Spacious entrance hall with extensive storage in 2 floor to ceiling cupboards
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes and dual aspect windows
* Two further large Double Bedrooms
* A Study/ Store room with built in cupboards
* Bathroom with separate WC furnished with a white suite
* Large, light Lounge with dual aspect windows
* Generous modern Kitchen/ Diner with ample storage space and a built in oven and hob
* Private, gated Courtyard Garden
* Allocated Parking for 1 Vehicle
The property is located above the Tesco Express and next to Dominoes.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £937.50
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.