This highly desirable, high specification conversion scheme of 19 bespoke apartments on 6 floors is set in an iconic building conveniently situated next to Waitrose, a short walk from Oadby Town Centre. Ideal for contemporary living, this apartment comprises of two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, one bathroom, one en-suite, a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances and one allocated parking space.
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is available on the third floor.
The property is EPC rating C, council tax band B
Available from the Start of June 2019.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- Secure site with electronic gated access
- Intercom entry to building
- Allocated parking and security lights
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- High specification fullly fitted Magnet kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazed acoustic windows
- Virgin and BT broadband, TV and phone connection with Freeview
*** June Deal *** First months rent is discounted to £795.00 and would be going back to £895.00 from the 2nd months rent onwards.
This well proportioned, spacious apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is well presented with wood flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers an allocated parking space, separate intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular schools, leisure facilities and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides an array of local amenities incliding cafes, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, and popular retailers.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
*Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and electric oven, granite worktop with integrated four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* Master Bedroom with built in wardrobes, and ensuite.
* Further double bedroom facing the west elevation.
* Bathroom with Briston bar shower off mains.
Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Fees to the Agent
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information (Housing Act Tenancies Only)
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Fothergill Wyatt Limited the Agent)
Rent as stipulated in the tenancy agreement
Holding Deposit: £183.00. Equivalent to 1 week’s rent which is calculated as follows: (1 Months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £917.00. Equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £50 including VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate.
Payment of locksmith (VAT may be applicable) for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy. The tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs. A payment to cover the landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement, this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities gas, electricity, water
Communications telephone and broadband
Installation of cable/satellite
Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur different scale of fees which are available on request.
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS. Redress Service is provided by The Property Ombudsman. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly. All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.