Two bedroom penthouse apartment within the highly desirable, high specification conversion of 19 bespoke apartments over 6 floors in an iconic building conveniently situated next to Waitrose and a short walk from Oadby Town Centre.
Ideal for contemporary living, this penthouse apartment comprises of two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, one ensuite, family bathroom, a fully fitted living kitchen with appliances and two allocated parking spaces. The property is located on the sixth floor.
The apartment is Council Tax Band B and EPC rating C.
Available Mid January 2021.
Professionals only, no pets or smokers.
- High Specification Magnet Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Second Double Bedroom
- Built in Wardrobes
- Double Glazed Acoustic Glass
- Secure Site with Electronic Gated Access
- Intercom Entry to Building
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
This well proportioned, spacious penthouse apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is well presented with timber flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers two allocated parking spaces, separate intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular schools, leisure facilities and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides an array of local amenities including cafés, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, and popular retailers.
The accommodation briefly comprises of:
– Spacious Living Kitchen incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge freezer and electric oven, granite worktop with integrated four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* Master Bedroom with built in mirrored wardrobes and three piece ensuite.
* Further double Bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with bath and Briston bar shower overhead
– Double glazed patio doors leading to a private balcony with decking and ample space for al fresco dining while admiring the stunning views.
**Initial Virtual video tour available to request** Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Permitted Payments to the Agent
Letting costs (Housing Act 1988 (as amended) Assured Shorthold Tenancy)
In addition to paying the rent – as stipulated in the tenancy agreement – you will be required to make the following payments:
1.Before the tenancy starts:
Holding Deposit: £206.00 (equivalent to 1 week’s rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks)
Deposit: £1032.00 (equivalent to 5 weeks’ rent calculated as 1 months’ rent x 12 months / 52 weeks x 5 weeks)
2.During the tenancy:
– £50 including VAT if the tenancy agreement is changed at your request
– Interest on the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate
– Locksmith’s charges (plus VAT if applicable) for any reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
3.Should you need to terminate your tenancy early:
– Any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
– Landlord’s reasonable costs for re letting the property should a new tenant move in prior to the end of the original tenant’s agreement (this cost will be as per the landlord fee schedule which is available upon request)
On early termination of the tenancy, the tenant will remain liable for rent and all utilities until such time that a new tenancy supersedes theirs.
All these payments should be made to the Landlord’s Agent – Fothergill Wyatt Limited.
4.During the tenancy, directly to the provider:
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water
– Communications – telephone and broadband
– Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
– Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
– Television licence
– Council Tax
– Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies will incur a different scale of costs which are available on request.
Tenant Protection Information
Client Money Protection is provided by RICS.
Independent Redress is provided by The Property Ombudsman.
To find out more information regarding these, see details on the Fothergill Wyatt’s website or by contacting us directly.
All deposits for properties fully managed by the agent are protected with the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.